The Explore Phone Features Explained
Now that you’ve got your Explore phone, do you know how to use it to its full potential?
As a durable smartphone, the Explore phone is the all-round perfect kit to support your outdoor activities on land or sea.
Important features like battery life, durability, navigation and enhanced GPS signal have been prioritised to create the ideal outdoor phone for outdoor people.
We’ve made a series of videos to show you how durable, waterproof and practical your Explore phone is and why it deserves a place in your outdoor gear.
The below videos cover the following topics:
- The Explore phone made for the outdoors – Why outdoor enthusiasts need the Explore
- How to use the Adventure Pack with the Explore phone
- Battery life – Can the long battery life outlast a 120km training run in Mallorca?
- How durable is the Explore phone? – Will the phone survive a drop in the river?
- How waterproof is the Explore phone? – Will the phone survive a dunk in the English Channel?
- How to use the Explore phone to navigate – Discover the benefits of ViewRanger mapping and the customisable dashboard
- How to mount your phone to your bike – The Explore will keep working through rain or mud
- How to activate the Night Mode – Don’t let the sunset put a stop to your adventures
To find out more, watch the videos below.
The Explore Phone Highlights
Explore phone is made for the outdoors – Why outdoor enthusiasts need the Explore
Jamie Ramsay, a British Endurance Athlete, explains why he believes the Land Rover Explore: Outdoor Phone is the all-round perfect phone for outdoor activities.
How to use the Adventure Pack with the Explore phone
Discover how the Adventure Pack, which comes boxed with the Explore phone, can help to extend and improve your outdoor adventures.
Jaime vs Explore phone’s battery life
Can the long battery life outlast a 120km training run in Mallorca? Watch the video below to find out.
How durable is the Explore phone?
Jamie Ramsay comments on the durability of the Land Rover Explore: Outdoor Phone. This is a phone that keeps up with you.
How waterproof is the Explore phone?
Discover how waterproof the Land Rover Explore really is. Will it survive a dunk in the English Channel? As an IP68 phone, it is waterproof and durable enough to survive dunks in the sea, rivers, lakes or streams.
How to use the Explore phone to navigate
Discover how you can use the Explore phone to prepare your route and navigate when you are outdoors, thanks to ViewRanger’s detailed mapping included with the phone.
How to mount your Explore phone to your bike
Find out how to mount your Explore phone to your bike using the Bike Mount Pack available from Land Rover Explore. Get your cockpit sorted , then use your Explore as a satnav while on bike trails, cycling on roads or mountain biking.
How to activate the Night Mode
“Even when the sun goes down, the Explore has some tricks up its sleeve”. Coming off the trails later than you anticipated? Fancy a spot of stargazing? Discover how easy it is to use the Night Mode on the Explore phone to help maintain your night vision.
Discover more about the Land Rover Explore phone
For more videos, head over to our YouTube channel.