Vacancy Name: Antenna Design Manager
Vacancy Description: Our HW Engineering team puts the efforts into the full hardware development life cycle, from concept to production.
Salary Range: Competitive
Country: Taiwan or China
Job Title: Antenna Design Manager
Job Purpose: We are seeking an Antenna Manager to join our Hardware Engineering team, based in Taiwan. As a member of our Hardware Engineering team, you will be involved in the full hardware development life cycle, from concept to production.
It takes experts in system architecture definition, design, analysis, prototyping and debugging to deliver state-of-the-art products for a changing world. This role will involve working closely with our ODM partners to make sure HW designs meet a range of requirements, including schedule, functionality, performance target and quality, as well as industry standards.
Reports to: Head of Hardware Engineering
- You will be working on designs that focus on GSM/WCDMA/LTE/5G, GPS/BT/Wi-Fi systems across different platforms. You will manage antenna design, system noise and parts of RF structures, as well as working closely with ODMs and technical providers to resolve any wireless system issues that might impact user performance.
- Utilize the solid knowledge of equipment’s program instructions to complete the testing requirements of antenna design, system noise and further develop on automation tools
- Join related antenna design activities, processes, and test plans with ODMs and antenna 3rd parties.
- Work closely with ODMs to evaluate antenna solutions for future technologies.
- Execute early design evaluations in anechoic chambers for OTA performance across wireless technologies.
Skills and Experience
- Masters/bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of experience developing antenna design proposals, working with WIFI, LTE & 5G technologies.
- Subject-matter expert in wireless technologies processes and issue management.
- Experience working with in Tier 1 carriers, an understanding of OTA requirements would be also advantageous.
- Experience working with key stakeholders to resolve technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a high-pressure environment is essential, must have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Must be dynamic with strong problem solving and partnership management skills, particularly when building relationships with our ODMs.
- Ability to foster teamwork and good inter-departmental relationships.
Working at Bullitt is exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding! We have a decade’s worth of experience partnering with some of the world’s biggest brands, helping these global brands extend their product portfolios into new categories, particularly in the connected devices market.
Since our formation in 2009, Bullitt Group has designed, manufactured and distributed millions of mobile phones, audio products, other connected devices and related peripherals to more than 70 countries across the globe.
We design, manufacture, market and sell products under license for our brand partners. We are the global licensee for Cat (Caterpillar Inc.) and Land Rover for mobile phones and related peripherals.
Our Head Office is in Reading, UK with additional office locations in Taipei (Taiwan), Shenzhen (China) and employees across Europe and the USA.
If you think that you’d be a good fit for this role then we would love to hear from you!
Location: Taiwan or China
Vacancy Type: External
Please ensure that you read the Bullitt Group Privacy Notice before applying for this role. You will be asked to confirm that you have read and understand the terms of this notice when you fill in the application form for this role.Apply