Vacancy Name: Ecommerce and Marketplace Manager
Vacancy Description: Are you an entrepreneurial and quick-thinking ecommerce and marketplace manager? Do you thrive in fast paced working environments and would love working for some of the world’s top brands for a market leading UK mobile phone manufacturer? If the answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you for this 12-month FTC role.
Salary Range: Competitive
Country: United Kingdom
Job Title: Ecommerce and Marketplace Manager
Are you an entrepreneurial and quick-thinking Ecommerce and Marketplace Manager? Do you thrive in fast-paced working environments and would love to work for some of the world’s top brands for a market-leading UK mobile phone manufacturer? If the answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you!
Bullitt Group are looking for a passionate and experienced Ecommerce and Marketplace Manager who can hit the ground running and help our portfolio of global brands across all our direct sales channels, particularly with Amazon Vendor within Europe. You’ll be experienced in planning, implementing, and reporting on every aspect of the digital sales journey – particularly with Amazon, but also with other B2C channels such as brand ecommerce sites. You will help us act as brand guardians as global mobile licensee for some of the most recognisable brands; www.catphones.com for Caterpillar and www.motorolarugged.com for Motorola, and help us to continue our success of direct sales as the number one rugged smartphone manufacturer.
You’re not scared of rolling your sleeves up and getting involved with all aspects of the digital sales funnel – including but not limited to; product setup, operations, AMS, A+ content/Amazon brand stores, digital marketing and promotions.
Think you’d be a good fit? Read on and get in touch!
- Executing the digital sales strategy across all global direct channels, including Amazon Vendor Central and Ecommerce (Shopify/BigCommerce).
- Support with product setup on Amazon platforms, including keyword and search term targeting, A+ Content and Branded Store.
- Support the digital marketing team with executing conversion based campaigns across all digital platforms, specifically AMS and social.
- Support with stock planning, forecasting and operations to ensure stock and shipments are managed efficiently and effectively.
- Confidently report on performance insights for all platforms, including sell-in/sell-out data, ads reporting and stock holding.
- Ensure content best practices are implemented throughout all channels.
- Support the wider marketing teams to plan and launch campaigns in regions across the globe – experience working with major retailers is a real plus!
- Help build the ecommerce strategy and identify new methodologies and ideas to increase AOV, GSV and customer retention.
- Be a brand advocate for everything we do – we’re a small but focused digital team and are at the forefront of direct and indirect sales channels.
- 3+ years in an ecommerce or marketplace role, preferably working with global brands, FMCG or technology products.
- Experience with Ecommerce and Amazon Vendor across EMEA, with USA experience highly advantageous.
- Strategic mindset with ability to see the big picture yet remain great in the detail.
- Experience working with Amazon Vendor Central is essential. Experience with Shopify or BigCommerce highly advantageous.
- Experience working with supply chain/operations to ensure that stock and sales are managed effectively.
- Experience working with paid media campaigns to drive conversions through digital sales channels.
- Fantastic communication skills with experience presenting key data and sales plans to all levels of the business.
- Budget Management experience advantageous.
What you’ll receive from us:
- A fun hybrid working environment from our offices in the centre of Reading
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year PLUS your birthday off on us!
- Discounts from a whole host of retailers and restaurants across the UK
- Contributory pension scheme (4% contribution)
- Life Assurance
- Medical Insurance
We are the market leaders in rugged smartphones with the Cat Rugged Phones and the Motorola Rugged phones.
We design, develop, and produce connected devices and software services that help exceptional people go further and achieve more in their life and work, including rugged smartphones that stand up to the toughest elements. For over 10 years we have worked with some of the world’s most recognisable brands to create innovative products that help empower our users every day.
Our head offices are based in Reading with a fun, relaxed and hardworking environment that allows staff to thrive and achieve in every aspect of their work life. We love and reward our employees who go above and beyond to help us spread the word about our awesome products and services. We encourage our employees to think globally yet act locally to help us bring the best service to our customers regardless of where they are in the world.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role then we would love to hear from you!
Experience: 3+ years in an ecommerce or marketplace role, preferably working with global brands, FMCG or technology products. Experience with Ecommerce and Amazon Vendor across EMEA, with USA experience highly advantageous.
Company: Bullitt Group Ltd
Vacancy Type: External
Please ensure that you read the Bullitt Group Privacy Notice before applying for this role. You will be asked to confirm that you have read and understand the terms of this notice when you fill in the application form for this role.Apply