Vacancy Name: Finance Analyst
Vacancy Description: To support the business in reporting and analysis.
Salary Range: Competitive
Country: United Kingdom
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Job Purpose: To support the business in reporting and analysis.
Reporting to: Head of FP&A
- Support in preparation of drafting monthly board packs of actuals against comparator.
- To develop, improve and maintain our existing MI reporting to track key aspects of business performance.
- To collaborate with finance and different business units for insight and input into the budgeting and forecasting process and preparation of management packs.
- Support Head of FP&A with financial analysis and process review across the Business (multiple departments/functions)
- Provide support and cover for the FP&A team as and when required.
- Any other tasks as required by the Head of FP&A in line with Business needs.
Skills and Experience:
- A commercially minded individual, at least part qualified in CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent with strong exam performance.
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
- Previous experience in a FP&A, business support roleStrong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build relationships, explain financial concepts to non-finance professionals.Ability to work in an entrepreneurial/fast paced environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and data manipulation skills.
- System skills (SAGE 200 ERP, Salesforce, BI tools experience desirable)
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Experience of the Mobile industry is desirable but not essential.
- You'll be part of a team who work hard and have fun together.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days, plus an extra day off for your birthday).
- Contributory pension scheme (4% contribution).
- Life assurance and family medical insurance.
- Family friendly policies, generous sick pay and flexible working.
- Competitive salary
Working at Bullitt is exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding! We have a decade’s worth of experience partnering with some of the world’s biggest brands, helping these global brands extend their product portfolios into new categories, particularly in the connected devices market.
Since our formation in 2009, Bullitt Group has designed, manufactured and distributed millions of mobile phones, audio products, other connected devices and related peripherals to more than 70 countries across the globe.
We design, manufacture, market and sell products under license for our brand
partners. We are the global licensee for Cat (Caterpillar Inc.) and Land Rover for mobile phones and related peripherals.
Our Head Office is in Reading, UK with additional office locations in Taipei (Taiwan), Shenzhen (China) and employees across Europe and the USA.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role then we would love to hear from you!
Experience: A commercially minded individual, at least part qualified in CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent with strong exam performance. Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
Company: Bullitt Group Ltd
Vacancy Type: External
Please ensure that you read the Bullitt Group Privacy Notice before applying for this role. You will be asked to confirm that you have read and understand the terms of this notice when you fill in the application form for this role.Apply