Vacancy Name: Sr. SW PM
Vacancy Description: We’re looking for an experienced and self-motivated software project manager to join our team. The ideal candidate shall also have certain level of communication skills to work with teams located in different countries.
Salary Range: Competitive
Country: Taiwan or China
Job Title: Sr. SW PM
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to schedule and scope.
- Set up, monitor and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Conduct product software development with ODM SW teams throughout product lifecycle, from design phase to MP, maintenance releases, and aftersales supporting.
- Identify and review the SW capabilities of potential ODM partners to meet project needs.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct feasibility study to lockdown software specifications for feature implementation.
- Work with stakeholders and ODM partners closely to clarify and prioritize software issues and help ODM with resolving issues effectively.
- Manage project execution to meet the expected quality.
- Improve software performance and quality by lessons learnt collecting and researching on pioneer products and competitors in the market.
- Manage project execution and monitor project milestones.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Possess Software engineering skills and knowledge regarding mobile phone product lifecycle, developing methodology, and SW quality assurance.
- Good communication skills and fluent English language skills (verbal and written).
- Experiences in working with ODM/OEM.
- Knowledge with modem software for LTE, 5G protocol is a plus.
- Experiences in chipset platform solution, Android HAL integration, carrier requirements and software validation is a plus.
Company: Bullitt Taiwan
Location: Taiwan or China
Vacancy Type: Internal
Please ensure that you read the Bullitt Group Privacy Notice before applying for this role. You will be asked to confirm that you have read and understand the terms of this notice when you fill in the application form for this role.Apply