Channel Marketing Training Manager
Job Title: Channel Marketing Training Manager
Reporting to: Head of Channel Marketing North America
Job Purpose:The Training Manager is responsible for designing and developing training material for an array of areas within Bullitt Group such as but not restricted to; Sales, Customer Services, Engagement, Systems, Product and Campaigns. The Training Manager will need to ensure training initiatives are aligned with the changing requirements of the business while working closely with the business to ensure expectations are fulfilled, and the values be reflected in our learning.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating, delivering and sustaining learning solutions that build and enhance the knowledge and capabilities of our workforce, our resellers and our customers
- Build effective and strategic working relationships that allows for on-going collaborative engagement helping to identify learning gaps and solutions
- Execute training reinforcement and sustainment – Ensure timely, actionable and accurate follow-up contact is made that promotes enthusiastic leadership post training
- Champion and encourage practical application and consistent demonstration of the desired competencies, skills or behaviours learned
- Manage vendor relationships, create SOW documents and ensure key deliverables and timelines are being met
- Work collaboratively to operationalize learning initiatives – Identify learning solutions based on feedback, observations and business performance
- Deliver both face-to-face and online training programs through webinars and other digital engagement platforms
- Ensure the relevant workforce are up to speed on new products and offerings
- Keep adept with agreed SLAs and commercial developments allowing you to proactively seek the necessary training opportunities
- Prepare for, coordinate and facilitate training – Employ On-The-Job Training (OTJ) and traditional Instructor-Led-Training (ILT) to a diverse audience
- Manage training budgets and consider the impact and costs of the training programmes to ensure that the most effective routes are selected to keep within the defined budget
- Prepare campaign performance reports for internal and external stakeholders highlighting the results of coaching/training.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to use MS office applications – PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience of designing, developing and delivering training programmes preferably across multiple regions
- Experience of conducting training needs analysis
- Consumer Electronics or Telecoms background
Key Result Areas (KRAs)/ Measures of Success:
Successful execution of this role will result in improvements in our key business metrics: Customer growth, sales revenue, internal and external product knowledge, customer loyalty and churn.
Other Important Role Information:
This role is based in Charlotte, NC with travel throughout USA as required.
About Bullitt Group
Founded in 2009 by Colin Batt, Dave Floyd and Richard Wharton, Bullitt Group enables the world’s leading brands to enter into rapid growth consumer technology categories creating extension to their portfolios and new, long term income streams in the process.
Bullitt works with leading global brands to develop, manufacture, market and sell consumer electronics products to meet unaddressed customer needs in specific categories. Currently the Bullitt Group holds the global licenses for Caterpillar Inc, Kodak, Land Rover, and Ted Baker, with a growing portfolio of products covering the rugged, lifestyle and outdoor categories.
Bullitt’s strategy is to identify underserved customer segments in specific categories, to approach global brands, who do not have product to serve customers in these categories, but for whom their brand would have significant appeal, then to work with the brand to develop and go to market with high quality products to meet these customers’ needs.
Bullitt Group has shipped millions of mobile phones, audio products, connected devices and related peripherals to more than 60 countries worldwide, with revenues significantly in excess of $100m pa. Headquartered in Reading (UK), today Bullitt Group has 140 employees with offices in New York (USA), Shenzhen (China) and Taipei (Taiwan).
Peter Stephens, CEO joined Bullitt from Virgin in early 2016. Since then he has recruited a new executive team, reorganized the company to align business activities around a core portfolio of brands and product, and built a new sales organisation to support Bullitt’s growth ambitions globally, whilst overseeing the continued development of its product portfolio.
Bullitt Group has significant growth ambitions which will be fueled by diversifying the brand and product portfolio and growing Bullitt’s global presence, particularly in Asia. This strategy is underpinned by a drive across the organisation to innovate, think digital first and to place a much greater focus on the end consumer.