Full Stack Web Developer
Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
Reports to: Web Developer
Job summary: As a Junior Full Stack Web Developer, you will work on a variety of projects for a range of our brands. Far from just day-to-day web development, there is a real opportunity for some creativity and to make your mark in the industry.
This role is designed to support all online activity, from the continuing improvement of our existing websites and services to the development of brand new projects. Every day will be different.
Unlike some agencies, development works closely with the rest of the team and is central to everything we do. This role really is full-stack and things you create may include but not be limited to:
- Designing and building new websites
- Improving existing websites both visually and backend
- Continuing to develop our own CMS
- Development requests from the marketing team including fixes and styling changes
- New projects we have planned, and some we are yet to think of
This role is perfect for those who are really looking kick-start their career. The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work on multiple projects at one time
- Be able to scope and self-manage projects from start to finish
- Work with external developers as well as internal
- Be up to date on the latest development trends
- Be proficient in technical SEO
- The ability to keep cool under tight deadlines
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating all these skills
What you’ll need
- Proven background in front end design and development
- Exceptional in PHP, MySQL, jQuery
- An understanding of WordPress and Magento 2
- Strong background in full stack engineering
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of opensource
If this sounds like a position that excites you and you think you have what it takes, please apply today.
About Bullitt Group
Founded in 2009 by Colin Batt, Dave Floyd and Richard Wharton, Bullitt Group enables the world’s leading brands to enter into rapid growth consumer technology categories creating extension to their portfolios and new, long term income streams in the process.
Bullitt works with leading global brands to develop, manufacture, market and sell consumer electronics products to meet unaddressed customer needs in specific categories. Currently the Bullitt Group holds the global licenses for Caterpillar Inc, Kodak and Land Rover, with a growing portfolio of products covering the rugged, lifestyle and outdoor categories.
Bullitt’s strategy is to identify underserved customer segments in specific categories, to approach global brands, who do not have product to serve customers in these categories, but for whom their brand would have significant appeal, then to work with the brand to develop and go to market with high quality products to meet these customers’ needs.
Bullitt Group has shipped millions of mobile phones, audio products, connected devices and related peripherals to more than 145 countries worldwide, with revenues significantly in excess of $100m pa. Headquartered in Reading (UK), today Bullitt Group has over 140 employees with additional offices in New York (USA), Shenzen (China ) and Taipei (Taiwan).
Peter Stephens, CEO joined Bullitt from Virgin in early 2016. Since then he has recruited a new executive team, reorganized the company to align business activities around a core portfolio of brands and product, and built a new sales organisation to support Bullitt’s growth ambitions globally, whilst overseeing the continued development of its product portfolio.
Bullitt Group has significant growth ambitions which will be fueled by diversifying the brand and product portfolio and growing Bullitt’s global presence, particularly in USA, Asia and LATAM. This strategy is underpinned by a drive across the organisation to innovate, think digital first and to place a much greater focus on the end consumer.
|Job Category||Web Design / Web Development|