Job Title: Pricing Administrator
Reporting to: Pricing Manager
Job Purpose: Bullitt Group is looking for an exceptional candidate to join the Pricing Team in the CCO function. Reporting into the Pricing Manager, this is a newly created role which will be responsible for issuing quarterly pricelists, managing selective distribution programme, ad hoc deal pricing analysis and working with the Pricing Manager on pricing strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented analytical & commercially focused individual to join a unique, fast- growing business. The Pricing Administrator will work closely with colleagues in various teams, Product, Marketing, Operations, Sales, Legal and Finance and be the first point of contact for pricing knowledge. Supporting Bullitt to deliver value growth through its branded product portfolio.
As Pricing Administrator, you will have primary responsibility for managing the current rebate programme, analyzing partner compliance with our Selective Distribution programme, and introducing and managing the new pricing and commercial structures across the Bullitt distribution network globally. This will require analysis of product investment cases and working closely with the Sales teams to maximize pricing while supporting the company’s rapid growth objectives.
The role will primarily include:
- Creating & Managing Quarterly Pricelists
- Calculate and manage monthly rebates
- Manage Selective Distribution programme
- Building and analyzing ad hoc ‘deal’ pricing requests
- Analysis of sell-through to identify opportunities to improve pricing
- Management of PowerBI tool
We need a financially numerate and commercial savvy analyst who will be excited by the prospect of transforming our pricing function. The successful candidate will have the energy and pace, the desire, and opportunity to make a significant impact on the overall growth of our business.
- Develop and own the quarterly Pricelists for each region
- Analyse deal investment cases and make recommendations
- Work with the Pricing Manager to develop future pricing strategy for different categories of product in the portfolio
- Acts as ‘bridge’ between Sales and Finance teams on pricing requests
- Manage Selective Distribution programme, identifying breaches and following up with Sales and Legal teams to resolve
- Manage pricing rebate scheme and calculate monthly rebates based on customer sell-through
- Highly numerate
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (particularly Microsoft Excel)
- Analytical, data driven with ability to use research insights to develop plans
About Bullitt Group
Founded in 2009 by Colin Batt, Dave Floyd and Richard Wharton, Bullitt Group enables the world’s leading brands to enter into rapid growth consumer technology categories creating extension to their portfolios and new, long term income streams in the process.
Bullitt works with leading global brands to develop, manufacture, market and sell consumer electronics products to meet unaddressed customer needs in specific categories. Currently the Bullitt Group holds the global licenses for Caterpillar Inc, Kodak, Land Rover, and Ted Baker, with a growing portfolio of products covering the rugged, lifestyle and outdoor categories.
Bullitt’s strategy is to identify underserved customer segments in specific categories, to approach global brands, who do not have product to serve customers in these categories, but for whom their brand would have significant appeal, then to work with the brand to develop and go to market with high quality products to meet these customers’ needs.
Bullitt Group has shipped millions of mobile phones, audio products, connected devices and related peripherals to more than 60 countries worldwide, with revenues significantly in excess of $100m pa. Headquartered in Reading (UK), today Bullitt Group has 140 employees with offices in New York (USA), Shenzen (China ) and Taipei (Taiwan).
Peter Stephens, CEO joined Bullitt from Virgin in early 2016. Since then he has recruited a new executive team, reorganized the company to align business activities around a core portfolio of brands and product, and built a new sales organisation to support Bullitt’s growth ambitions globally, whilst overseeing the continued development of its product portfolio.
Bullitt Group has significant growth ambitions which will be fueled by diversifying the brand and product portfolio and growing Bullitt’s global presence, particularly in Asia. This strategy is underpinned by a drive across the organisation to innovate, think digital first and to place a much greater focus on the end consumer.