The Rapid Growth in Rugged Phones
Bullitt Group’s latest research into rugged phones reveals a rapid growth in the Rugged Device Market.
Our whitepaper analyses the global smartphone market, dives into the consumerisation of rugged devices and highlights how our Cat® phones are perfectly positioned for growth.
Key highlights from our research include:
- The rugged market is growing, and forecast to see a CAGR of 18.9% from 2016 to 2021
- 22.2 million rugged smartphones are forecast to ship in 2017
- 1 in 3 consumers in Western Europe have broken a mobile phone in the last three years
- There’s a sizeable niche market of consumers who want mobile devices that are tougher, and fit for their purposes
- The availability of cheaper, uncompromised consumer rugged smartphones is attracting investment from businesses that need robust devices
For more insights, read our white paper in full >