By accessing the website at https://www.bullitt-group.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bullitt Group’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bullitt Group’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bullitt Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Bullitt Group’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Bullitt Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Bullitt Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bullitt Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bullitt Group’s website, even if Bullitt Group or a Bullitt Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Bullitt Group’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bullitt Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Bullitt Group may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Bullitt Group does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Bullitt Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bullitt Group of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Bullitt Group may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Bullitt Group’s Modern Slavery Statement for 2019
Statement from the Board of Directors of Bullitt Mobile Limited made on 24 July 2020
We are committed to maintaining practices and policies to combat slavery and human trafficking. This statement is made in compliance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (the Act) and covers our financial year which ended on 31 December 2019.
We are a manufacturer of consumer electronic devices, including mobile phones. Our main trading entity, Bullitt Mobile Limited (Bullitt Mobile), which reports its revenue through group consolidated accounts published by its parent company, Bullitt Group Limited, has a turnover in excess of £36million. On that basis, we have decided to produce a single statement addressing the requirements of the Act in the name of Bullitt Group Limited covering all entities within the Bullitt group of companies (Bullitt Group), including Bullitt Mobile.
Bullitt Group is headquartered in the United Kingdom and has approximately 180 employees worldwide, with overseas operations located in the USA, China and Taiwan.
Our supply chain
Bullitt Group operates primarily through a limited number of suppliers and original design manufacturers based in Asia, as well as distribution partners across Asia, Europe and the Americas.
To ensure all those in our supply chain and other contractors comply with our values, we procure that adherence to a compliance programme – including provisions in relation to anti-slavery and human trafficking – is a mandatory requirement for third parties who want to work with us, wherever they are based in the world.
Whilst we consider the risk of modern slavery or human trafficking occurring within our supply chain partners to be low, Bullitt Group’s management and other Bullitt Group personnel visit our supplier manufacturing sites on a regular basis to monitor compliance with all our policies and requirements.
Our policies on slavery and human trafficking
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business.
To support that commitment, we operate an Ethical Employment policy which specifically addresses the issues of forced labour and human trafficking. The policy is drafted in terms which reflect our dedication to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere within our supply chain.
Our effectiveness in combating slavery and human trafficking
We continue to review the effectiveness of the steps we have taken over recent years to ensure that here is no slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains. Any improvements identified will be quickly implemented to support our commitment to combat slavery and human trafficking.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 December 2019.
Should anyone have any questions or concerns about modern slavery taking place within the Bullitt Group or its supply chain partners, these should be can be reported to CSR@bullitt-group.com