By accessing the website at https://bullitt-group.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bullitt Group’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bullitt Group’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bullitt Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Bullitt Group’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Bullitt Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Bullitt Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bullitt Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bullitt Group’s website, even if Bullitt Group or a Bullitt Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Bullitt Group’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bullitt Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Bullitt Group may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Bullitt Group does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Bullitt Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bullitt Group of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Bullitt Group may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Bullitt Group Modern Slavery Act Statement 2016/17
This statement has been published in accordance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015. It details the approach Bullitt Group is taking to prevent modern slavery and human trafficking within its product and supply chains throughout 2016 -17.
Modern slavery and human trafficking is a growing issue in every region and economy throughout the world, particularly given the rise in global migration. No industry or area of business is immune to the threat of human trafficking . At Bullitt Group we endeavour to ensure that our own supply chain, channels, partners and employees take a no-tolerance approach to the issue.
Bullitt Group confirms that it will take relevant measures to ensure that it complies with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Bullitt Group prides itself on our collaborative approach to business with the numerous partners with whom we work.
Bullitt is committed to working to a high ethical standard with a no tolerance approach to modern day slavery. We look to work with suppliers and partners with similar ethical values.
To date we have had no reports relating to slavery or human trafficking within our supply chain.
Monitoring Operations and Supply Chains
Bullitt operates primarily through a limited number of suppliers based in Asia, as well as distribution partners across Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Our factories are visited on a regular basis by Bullitt management and Bullitt personnel visit our supplier manufacturing sites on a weekly basis.
Bullitt commits to take reasonable steps to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in any of its supply chains or in any part of its own business.
Should anyone have any questions or concerns about modern slavery taking place within the Bullitt Group or its supply chain partners, these should be can be reported to CSR@bullitt-group.com.